We are registered as Birders Glamp Pvt Limited
AM 64 Shalimar Bagh , New Delhi 110088
Tel: 09871545012 , 09560731155
Email : [email protected]nsavanna.com.com
*Alternative email : [email protected]
Registration Number : U63030DL2016PTC302836
- How we may contact you. If we must contact you, we will do so by telephone or by writing to
you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your booking form.
- Our contract with you
- Our contract. These terms and conditions (Terms) apply to the booking by you and supply of the tour by us to you (Contract). They apply to the exclusion of any other terms that you seek to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing.
- Entire agreement. The Contract is the entire agreement between you and us in relation to its subject matter. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise or representation or assurance or warranty that is not set out in the Contract.
- Making a Booking and its acceptance
- Making a booking. You must enquire about a Tour using our website or directly by email, once we receive your enquiry then we will send you an email with our booking form (Booking Form) and the tour prices. Please complete the Booking Form and email it to us together with a copy of the biometric page of your passport and your travelling companion’s passport. A booking is an offer by you to buy the services specified in the booking (Tour) subject to these Terms.
- Tour extensions: If the Tour you are booking has an option to extend the Tour, then you must either complete the extension section in the Booking Form or you can email us to request the extension.
- Acknowledging receipt of your booking. After you make a booking, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your Booking Form, but please note that this does not mean that your booking has been accepted. Our acceptance of your booking will take place as described in clause
- Accepting your booking. Our acceptance of your booking takes place when we send an email to you to accept it (Booking Confirmation), at which point, and on which date the Contract between you and us will come into existence. The Contract will relate only to the Tour and any extension of the Tour confirmed in the Booking Confirmation.
- If we cannot accept your booking. If we are unable to accept your booking for any reason, we will inform you of this by email and we will not process your booking. If you have already partly or fully paid for the Tour, we will refund you the amount that you paid.
- Cancelling your booking and obtaining a refund
- You may cancel the Contract if you notify us as set out above.
- To cancel the Contract, you must email us at [email protected]
- Please include details of your booking to help us to identify it.
- Your cancellation is effective from the date you send us the email. For example, you will have
- given us notice in time if you email us before midnight on that day.
- If you cancel the Contract, we will refund you in full for the price you paid for the Tour, less any
- deductions as set out in cancellation policy by the method you used for payment if possible.
- We may deduct from any refund an amount for the booking for the period up to the time when you gave notice of cancellation